Last updated: 3rd July 2023
1. Information We Collect
We collect personal information directly from you, automatically from your device when you use our Website, and from third parties. The types of information we may collect include:
- Contact Information (such as name, email address, postal address, and phone number).
- Device Information (such as hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, IP address).
- Usage Information (such as information about your interaction with our Website, including the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data).
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Website.
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Website.
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect our rights and property.
- Personalize the Website based on your preferences.
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
3. Cookies and Similar Technologies
4. Information We Share
We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent, except in the following circumstances:
- With third party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf.
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
- With your consent or at your direction.
We also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
5. Third-Party Analytics
We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Website. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Website, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Website.
We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual user.
Among the third-party analytics services we use, we have implemented Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, and Microsoft Clarity, which help us understand more about the demographics and behavior of our users.
6. Your Choices
You have certain choices available to you when it comes to your information. You can access, correct, update, delete, or object to the processing of your personal information by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Children’s Privacy
Our services are not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
8. Changes to this Policy
9. Contact Us